Are you tired of sad, boring breakfasts?
Have you had enough of soggy bowls of cereal and dry toast?
Which is why I created a recipe for these Strawberry Shortcake Waffles, the most scrumptious waffles you’ve ever tasted! And they’re not just for breakfast, but are perfect for dessert too! In just 7 minutes, using 8 common ingredients, you’ll be saying Hallelujah!
Did you make this Strawberry Shortcake Waffles recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Do your friends enjoy delicious recipes too? Share this article with them and let us know what you all think by commenting below and rating this recipe!
Tag your photos with #maplewoodroad on social media and share them on our Facebook page! Have any questions about this recipe? Ask on our Maplewood Road Community Facebook page and I’ll be happy to help. 😊
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for more great recipes!
Strawberry Shortcake Waffles
- 2 waffles
- 1/3 c heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Nutella
- 4 strawberries (plus extra for garnish)
- Sprinkle of confectioners sugar
- Hull 4 strawberries and cut in half. Smash strawberries with a fork and place in a small saucepan over low heat. Add 1 Tbsp sugar to the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the strawberry puree is simmering & waffles are toasting - Using a KitchenAid stand mixer or handheld electric mixer, whisk together ⅓ c heavy whipping cream, 2 Tbsp cream cheese, 1 Tbsp sugar, and ¼ tsp vanilla extract until firm peaks.
- Warm up 1 Tbsp Nutella in microwave for 40 seconds.
- Drizzle Nutella over warm waffles, top with strawberry puree & whipped cream, and garnish with additional cut strawberries & confectioners sugar. Enjoy!
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.