Are you tired of sad, boring breakfasts?
Have you had enough of soggy bowls of cereal and dry toast?
Which is why I created a recipe for these Strawberry Shortcake Waffles, the most scrumptious waffles you’ve ever tasted! And they’re not just for breakfast, but are perfect for dessert too! In just 7 minutes, using 8 common ingredients, you’ll be saying Hallelujah!
Did you make this Strawberry Shortcake Waffles recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Strawberry Shortcake Waffles
- 2 waffles
- ⅓ c heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 4 strawberries (plus extra for garnish)
- Sprinkle of confectioners sugar
- Hull 4 strawberries and cut in half. Smash strawberries with a fork and place in a small saucepan over low heat. Add 1 tablespoon sugar to the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the strawberry puree is simmering & waffles are toasting - Using a KitchenAid stand mixer or handheld electric mixer, whisk together ⅓ c heavy whipping cream, 2 tablespoon cream cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar, and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract until firm peaks.
- Warm up 1 tablespoon Nutella in microwave for 40 seconds.
- Drizzle Nutella over warm waffles, top with strawberry puree & whipped cream, and garnish with additional cut strawberries & confectioners sugar. Enjoy!
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.