Summer Salad with Fresh Garden Herbs
This Summer Salad with Fresh Garden Herbs makes a delicious light lunch or side dish to any outdoor barbecue.
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 8-10 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon lavender, finely chopped
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Salt & pepper
Chop tomatoes, cucumber, and onion, and add to a large bowl.
Chop herbs and mix together with vegetables.
Add sour cream, vinegar, salt, & pepper to bowl and mix well with a spoon.