Although Peugeot’s Paris mill inspires admiration with its reputation and presence, it delivers even more of a surprise with its ability to keep up with the times. The Paris u’Select pepper mill has once again gone for an original modern look with a slightly metallic anthracite grey finish that highlights the grain of the wood. This innovative model is also equipped with a patented high-precision grind adjustment system graduated from 1 to 6 (1 is the finest grind and 6 is the coarsest setting). The system, which is also known as the u’Select ring, is located at the base of the mill and can be used to easily select the pepper grind setting. Produced in our French workshops, this manual wooden mill complies with stringent environmental standards, including local wood sourced from sustainably managed forests, water-based paints and varnishes, and a rugged high-performance mechanism that comes with a lifetime warranty. This Paris u’Select mill is the ideal companion for all your culinary creations.
– Made in France
– New anthracite grey finish with a slightly metallic effect
– Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
– u’Select grind adjustment system with six predefined grind settings
– Water-based paint and varnish
– Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
– For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
Peugeot’s u’Select system ensures the ideal grind size, consistent grind results, and the ultimate convenience!
- MADE IN FRANCE- PEFC certified beech wood from sustainably managed French forests and steel mechanisms all made at the Peugeot manufacture, from concept development to commercialization
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR- Proprietary 2-stage pepper grinding mechanism made of case-hardened steel specially treated to keep the teeth razor sharp and protect from corrosion. Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before grinding.
- EASY TO USE- Get the desired grind size by turning the u’Select ring system at the bottom of the mill. Turn the head clockwise to grind. Safe, comfortable grip helps get high, consistent output with minimal effort.
- BEST RESULTS- To get the best results, we recommend using only dry, hard, whole peppercorns that are 5 mm (1/4″) or less in diameter. Mills comes partially filled with peppercorns for immediate enjoyment.
- Mill comes partially filled with peppercorns for immediate enjoyment. Warranty- Lifetime on the mechanism, 5 years on the body of the mill. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.