- Premium Reusable New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer lint balls will reduce wrinkles, clothing lint, and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy, organic, chemical-free alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-large dryer ball, eco-friendly, saves energy
- Reduces appliance usage and electricity bills by shortening drying time up to 25%
NATURAL FABRIC SOFTENER: Our dryer balls are made from 100% premium New Zealand wool. Using them in the dryer eliminates the need for chemical laden fabric softeners and toxic dryer sheets. A few drops of essential oil can even be added to the ball to create a natural fresh scent.
REDUCE TIME & ENERGY COSTS: As they tumble around in the dryer, wool dryer balls lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better. Toss them into the dryer and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
REUSABLE DRYER BALLS: Discover a healthier, efficient, inexpensive approach to drying laundry. These large felted 100% New Zealand wool dryer balls are the economical alternative to replace chemically infused dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Reuse for more than 1000 dryer loads.